[Marketing] Today's Meeting Agenda 2017-10-11 - Remaining Bugs | Website Hosting | Content Migration

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:05:54 PDT 2017

Thanks, that was an efficient meeting:

   - Action: Survey friday, Jeffrey to send out to participants, Jody to
   send out to mailing list
   - Action: Open source, migration, Jody to follow up with Steve
   - Action: GeoForAll empty pages, follow up with Helena and GeoForAll list
   - Action: Jody to pass on this request webmap for help to mailing list,
   OpenLayers team
   - Action: Send email after SAC hosting meeting, invite Alex to next
   week’s meeting
   - Action: Jody reach out to Helena and check if she (or another member
   of GeoForAll) is whitelisted to work on GeoForAll content