[Marketing] motion: component 1 acceptance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:50:33 PDT 2017

We need help to convert these designs to open office format. There is also
a request for biz card template in word etc...

The collateral was accepted as component 3, and included the templates in
the format provided by the graphic designer. We will need to convert to the
wide range of software used by our community.