[Marketing] motion: component 1 acceptance

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 25 11:12:40 PDT 2017

Overall the guide is good. It's a little unclear what are the "rules" vs
suggested implementations.

Will there be an editable version of the guide for making corrections?

Quick Review

* Links within document are broken. To location of logos, fonts, collateral.

* With some of the examples, it's unclear which items are simply
examples. Do all table cloths need to be colored with the compass, or
would single color work, which colors (major cost savings)? T-shirt
colors. I'm not expecting exhaustive examples, just clearly mark the
examples section.

* Cartography example pg 19 doesn't match text. The land is not from the
green palette.

* Related to previous comment p10 Palette, columns are not labeled as
green, blue, gray palettes. The top blue can easily be confused for a gray.

* Are the icons part of a font, or svg files (or both), do they have names?

I suspect the Marketing committee can fix or clarify most of these points.

Thanks,
Alex