[Marketing] OSGeo project flyer in svg format

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 5 13:28:37 PDT 2017

Hello,

german language project flyer - sorry for coming back with the flyer
topic.

1. we are ok with the svg format as basis (more or less)

2. First de-flyer versions arrive and need to be improved by
GetInteractive:

f.e. GRASS GIS
* https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/pull/1
* see de file :  marketing/print/grassgis/grass_a4_DE.svg
* format  is not ok, text is ok
* GetInteractive should fix the format

What process shall we choose?
* Shall we make a ticket for GetInteractive to improve the file/s?
* where do we store the a4_de-files afterwards / maybe only temporary?

3. Question about A4 english flyer versions
* are all A4 flyer versions up-to-date in english version? or only the
letter version?

I need to print next week. So a solution would be great.

Astrid

Am 2017-08-31 19:32, schrieb Jody Garnett:
> We got a copy of the "laptop frame" in github now which will help
> matching the look provided by Get Interactive.

> On 31 August 2017 at 09:29, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 31 August 2017 at 08:16, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
>> <astrid_emde at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>>> at the moment we are translating the project flyer to german.
>>>

>>> svg files
>>> ----------
>>> To do this we need the flyer in svg format. GRASS is missing as
>> svg f.e.
>>>

>> there is one in mine github clone [0], but it is not the final one
>> because this was improved by GetInteractive guys
>>

>>> Astrid
>>>

>> [0] https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/grass/marketing/print/
>> [1]
>>
>> --