[Marketing] OSGeo project flyer in svg format
Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 5 13:28:37 PDT 2017
german language project flyer - sorry for coming back with the flyer
1. we are ok with the svg format as basis (more or less)
2. First de-flyer versions arrive and need to be improved by
f.e. GRASS GIS
* see de file : marketing/print/grassgis/grass_a4_DE.svg
* format is not ok, text is ok
* GetInteractive should fix the format
What process shall we choose?
* Shall we make a ticket for GetInteractive to improve the file/s?
* where do we store the a4_de-files afterwards / maybe only temporary?
3. Question about A4 english flyer versions
* are all A4 flyer versions up-to-date in english version? or only the
I need to print next week. So a solution would be great.
Am 2017-08-31 19:32, schrieb Jody Garnett:
> We got a copy of the "laptop frame" in github now which will help
> matching the look provided by Get Interactive.
> Jody Garnett
> On 31 August 2017 at 09:29, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>
>> On 31 August 2017 at 08:16, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
>> <astrid_emde at osgeo.org> wrote:
>>> at the moment we are translating the project flyer to german.
>>> svg files
>>> To do this we need the flyer in svg format. GRASS is missing as
>> svg f.e.
>> there is one in mine github clone , but it is not the final one
>> because this was improved by GetInteractive guys
>>  https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/grass/marketing/print/
>> www.lucadelu.org 
>> Marketing mailing list
>> Marketing at lists.osgeo.org
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing 
>  https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/blob/grass/marketing/print/
>  http://www.lucadelu.org
>  https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
More information about the Marketing