[Marketing] OSGeo project flyer in svg format

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 5 21:38:03 PDT 2017

Hello Jody,

1. marketing meeting
sorry I am not able to join the meeting today. Sorry - I would like to,
but have apointments at that time.

2. letter versions
Would be great to have them onb github. We assumed with the translation
to work on the up-to-date status of the A4 files on github. Hope that
was right.

3. Paper to print on
Can give information about the type of paper to print on?
I can choose between
* 115g or 135g paper?
* shiny or dull?

Astrid