[Marketing] Today's Meeting Agenda 2017-09-06 - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off & Website prototype debugging

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:05:25 PDT 2017

Thanks Jeffrey.

Here are the action items coming out of the meeting:

   - Action: Jeffrey to send link or screen snap (of hi-rez cartographic
   example)
   - Action: Jody to follow up with Pim and Mailing List (on InkScape vs
   Scribus)
   - Action: Pim to place style guide to PDF, Jody to follow on the email
   list to accept
   - Action: Pim to add print templates to Drive, Jody to follow on the
   email list to accept

Reminder to marketing channel, these last couple weeks of the project would
benefit from all hands on deck confirming deliverables.