[Marketing] Component 3: Print Marketing Collateral Creation Review and Sign-off

Pim Tebbens p.tebbens at getinteractive.nl
Tue Sep 12 11:52:38 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

Did you check Google Spreadsheet list? I've put the links to the files there. The one page info sheets and brochure A4 and Letter size are provided. The eps files I provided should be editable, I made those in Adobe Illustrator. One page content files don't need a dtp programs like InDesign. Brochure needs a program like InDesign or for instance a program like Scribus. Let go through the list during the meeting tomorrow.

With regards,
Pim Tebbens