[Marketing] Component 3: Print Marketing Collateral Creation Review and Sign-off

Pim Tebbens p.tebbens at getinteractive.nl
Tue Sep 12 13:39:55 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

I'm sorry, I was a little bit too fast with responding without reading the
complete mail (been a long day and all). I'll double check the files
tomorrow and see if they are all okey. I suspect there are some
compatibility problems with the different software being used for editing
the collateral files.

With regards,
Pim Tebbens

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
p.tebbens at getinteractive.nl
www.getinteractive.nl

<https://www.facebook.com/getinteractive>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/ptebbens>
<https://twitter.com/get_interactive>

<http://www.getinteractive.nl/>

Dorpsstraat 50, 3433 CM Nieuwegein
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dorpsstraat+50/@52.003939,5.094976,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c6640cdc18ef6f:0x89440ed7f65b6b18?hl=nl>

*Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de Algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van
toepassing.Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze
website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/