[Marketing] Branding items now available on GitHub

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:04:21 PDT 2017

Okay we are done ...

*Collateral *- now just contains the "source" material
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral
- contains the collateral as provided

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/brochure
- can see the breakdown into a 001-EU-size, 002-US-size and 003-Material
folders containing indesign files for each size and a seperate folder for
the common images

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/one-page-info

- contains 001-EU-size and 002-US-size as provided
- contains a folder for each community information sheet, with SVG, SLA as
provided by community members

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/presentation
- moved powerpoint, open document, keynote presentation templates here
- original files are provided in "template" folder although they just
illustrate the idea

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/social-media

- contains folders for facebook, twitter linked in

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/social-media/osgeo-jp
- contains experiment of trying out template for osgeo japan

*Print *- contains PDF output ready to print

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/print/brochure
- us folder contains the print ready brochure used for for boston, this is
a much higher resolution than uploaded to github previously
- the eu folder contains an A3 version with updated text, so it is newer
than what has been printed for foss4g-eu

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/print/one-page-info
- eu and us folders containing PDF versions as produced for Boston
- some of these have known issues (fonts,layout,content) and we should
double check before printing