[Marketing] OSGeo Brochures - who keeps them up-to-date

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:58:33 PDT 2018

The individual projects have been keeping the one page docs up to date.
Anita and myself figured out how to make those consistent. Projects used a
range of applications to make them.

For the work done by Get Interactive we obtained the InDesign “source code”
for longer OSGeo and GeoForAll handouts. One of our members here has the
application and can edit. I do not have a license myself.