[Marketing] font and colour codes used in roll up banners

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:42:45 PST 2018

Hello Yann:

Can you join the marketing committee mailing list
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing> (CCed) to ask these
questions? I may not be able to respond to you promptly.

All of the font information is provided in our style guide, along with
directions on using the visual assets, fold in drone imagery and so on for
a consist visual identity.

Please read styleguide-osgeo.pdf
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf>
and
let us know if you have any questions. to help we have uploaded fonts and
other assets to our GitHub repository
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/branding>.

When you do get the banner complete in LaTex please add it to the GitHub
repository for others to sue as a reference point, banners and other
printable are be shared in the repository as well :)