[Marketing] request updated social media information for communications page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:52:06 PST 2018

The website goes live ... tomorrow :)

Can I ask for feedback on the "communication" page
https://staging.www.osgeo.org/community/communications/

*Communications*
*There are many ways to stay in touch with the OSGeo community.*

*OSGeo publishes a monthly newsletter. Many projects, local chapters and
GeoForAll Labs have their own mailing lists or newsletters. There are
various ways to chat and engage with the community via public web services.*

The above wording seems to date form when we only had email lists ...
anyone got suggestions on how to role our social media presence into this
page?

(please edit the page, or reply to this email and I can combine the best
suggestions tomorrow)

Here are some of the social media accounts:

- https://twitter.com/osgeo
- https://twitter.com/osgeouk
- https://twitter.com/OSGeoIE
- https://twitter.com/tc_osgeo