[Marketing] ask for permission to include OSGeo logo at local event [Jornadas SIG Libre]

josep sitjar josep.sitjar at udg.edu
Tue Mar 6 04:26:25 PST 2018

Dear Marketing Comitte,

I'm Josep Sitjar, from SIGTE (University of Girona), and one of the
members in charge to organize Jornadas de SIG Libre
<http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/>, one of the Spain's leading
event in the field of free and open source geospatial technologies.

We are working on the new edition of Jornadas, and the aim of this
e-mail is just to ask permission in order to include the OSGeo logo as
supporter of *Jornadas SIG Libre. *As**local event, we've included our
information on the OSGeo event's page:
https://www.osgeo.org/events/jornadas-sig-libre-2018/
**

Thanks for your attention.

Bests,

Josep

--
*Josep Sitjar Suñer*
Tècnic SIG / Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica

http://www.sigte.udg.edu
Twitter http://twitter.com/SIGTE_UDG