[Marketing] ask for permission to include OSGeo logo at local event [Jornadas SIG Libre]

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:37:43 PST 2018

Dear Josep,

Thank you for reaching out.

You are welcome to use the new OSGeo logo  . Please note that this action does not give you or the organiser any right to use this logo for anything else than this specific local event in 2018 as per header. Neither does this activity carry any obligations for the OSGeo foundation.

Apologies for the above formality, but I just need to be sure we are in agreement.
Success with the organisation of the event!

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans