[Marketing] Website review

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 1 04:48:38 PDT 2018

I'll add that we have lost the contents of the extensive list of OSGeo
Advocates we had at: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate

And as per a prior email thread, our OSGeo Incubation processes are now
hard to find and not linked into the main docs.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
Open Technologies Consultant

M +61 (0) 419 142 254