[Marketing] Website review

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:09:26 PDT 2018

Steve I have a couple important glitches to fix, and the SAV volunteer that
was helping me is away.

I am thinking of reaching out to get interactive to address the following:

1) Sponsors page, not all sponsors are being listed as we add them.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2158

2) Search not seeming to find post content, only title information.

* https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2161
* https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/194

3) adding query parameters to the URLs (so we can link to a list of charter
members, geoforall PDFs, etc...)

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2085

I expect some of these to fall under support maintenance, and some to form
the heart of a small work order.