[Marketing] New Chair

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:52:19 PDT 2018

Hi Jody et al

Thank you and Astrid for picking up the thread, since my earlier mail for new chair did not reap any results.

My thoughts on a way forward:
- the present committee has run its course, new blood needed or folding as options
- a - prominently displayed - how2 download your exhibition pack/collateral on home page (saves Q&A’s)
- things as supporting FOSS4G’s around the world.....too ambitious....downscale the expectations in the community

My 2 cents.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans