[Marketing] Upcoming events in France

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 10 23:13:05 PDT 2018

Hello Nicolas,

great to hear about your upcomin events and hanks a lot for your mail.

Sure you can get some OSGeo material.

Sticker
-------
I can send stickers to you. Please tell me +- how many you will need.
And maybe you should calculate some more for the next event.

Flyer
------
Also you should print some flyer. You find them here (maybe you can
translate some to fr)
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/print/one-page-info

To hand out flyer at least for OSGeo, OSGeoLive, GSOC, Geo4All would be
great.

And then we have all the flyer from the projects.

We could pay the for the costs with the budget from marketing committee.

Poster
-----------
some OSGeo material to print poster is here

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Tablecloth or Roll-up
------------------------
If you think it makes sense to get a tablecloth and Roll-up to stay with
you permanently let me know. We could order one and send to you
directly.

Also have a look at the material detail to get an impression what we
have
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Exhibition_Pack#Material_Details

Events at osgeo.org
Please add an event page to osgeo.org (if you do not have the rights to
do it yet please let me know)

http://www.osgeo.org/events/

Your address
Please send you address to me.