[Marketing] Upcoming events in France

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:03 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Thanks Jody and Astrid, thanks for getting back to me. Yes I was thinking
about buy some OSGeo stickers as we will order new OSGeo-fr ones.
I was thinking more on finishing also old stuff like OSGeoLive postcards,
OSGeo projects stickers, flyers.
I don't think for already printed material, if sent from Europe, it will
not be too much costly and we can avoid to throw it away in the future.

We also plan to order a new roll-up banner (you can find the design here
[1]) and a table cloth with our local budget.
This mail was a first contact, to see what is possible so thanks for
getting back to me.

Thanks for the ressources, we plan to do t-shirts too.

What FOSS can I use to open eps files ? And editing ?

Best,

Nicolas Roelandt

[1]
https://github.com/OSGeo-fr/communication/blob/master/kakemono/totem_osgeo_2018.svg