[Marketing] materials for FOSS4G SotM Oceania

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:00:55 PDT 2018

Hi Marketing committee

I’ve raised all this before, but it’s kind of fallen by the wayside and now
really needs to get moving.

We’d love to get some OSGeo marketing materials to show off at FOSS4G SotM
Oceania.

- a couple hundred stickers (we have 200+ people coming, so at least 200)
- some OSGeo brochures (I *think* this is what we want:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/brochure/001-EU-size
 )
- a rollup banner
- (maybe) a table cloth (since Guido raised those in the last meeting :D )

If there are stickers and brochures ready printed and lying around to post,
that would be great.

We would be happy to print a rollup banner locally; or get one sent. I’m
sure there’s someone who can travel around with it if there are other
meetings where OSGeo stands are useful.

Let me know how to proceed. And importantly, how I can help make this
process smoother next time a regional conference asks. I can try using
Scribus to open the .indd files in the github repo, PDF them and add the
result back - for one small step.

Thanks
Adam

--