[Marketing] so do we want a budget this year?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 08:17:02 PST 2019

The board has asked for budget requests to come in by Dec 30th?

Here are our prior budgets:
-  Marketing_Committee_Budget_2019
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2019> (requested
$27,600--> $22,600 approved)
- OSGeo Marketing Budget Status
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUSj6o8wTltnVAUDvoev7qgvC1jipAcNuHEDyCIxiRQ/edit#gid=1577445783>
 2018

Reviewing the 2019 budget there are several activities we did not get to,
... and I think we had more requests for USB sticks then we had planned for?

With this in mind I am going to suggest running something similar to the
2019 budget again, increasing the amount per regional conferences.

We have relatively few ongoing costs, mailchimp and so on ....