[Marketing] USB Sticks with OSGeoLive for FOSS4G 2019

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jul 13 03:10:29 PDT 2019

Hello,

I was in contact with Vasile Craciunescu from BLOC FOSS4G 2019.

They would like to ask OSGeo whether we could provide USB sticks with
OSGeoLive for FOSS4G 2019. They suggest to produce 500 sticks and give
them to interested participants. We even could produce more and give
them to other local events.

Last year we passed 500 sticks in Dar es Salaam at FOSS4G 2018 and it
was a big success.

What do you think? Would it be possible to take the marketing budget to
produce the sticks?

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2019
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019#OSGeo_Committees

We can spend 22.600 $ in 2019 and we did not spend much yet.

Astrid

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary
Open Source Geospatial Foundation