[Marketing] USB Sticks with OSGeoLive for FOSS4G 2019

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 04:08:48 PDT 2019

+1 to doing a OSGeoLive USB print run of 500.

Of note, I suspect that OSGeo Africa participants would have had greater
interest in USBs as Africa has lower bandwidth to download OSGeoLive.
However, I expect the USBs will be used through out the year in Europe
at different events and they are good marketing for OSGeo.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier