[Marketing] call for meeting and foss4g booth organization

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 31 00:52:48 PDT 2019

Good morning folks!

Astrid and myself took an action item from the OSGeo board meeting earlier
in the week to help organize the OSGeo booth (since we are both members of
the marketing committee).

With that in mind can we setup a meeting this month to check in with our
committee members and determine approach to use for the event.

To save time I am going to propose a meeting time: June 12 14:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=6&day=12&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=43&p3=49>

Please reply with your availability, and note if you would like meeting
moved earlier / later or to another day.