[Marketing] Atol CD / Hello

Caroline Chanlon c.chanlon at atolcd.com
Thu Nov 14 01:26:50 PST 2019

Hi,
As open source solutions integrator since 2000, Atol Conseils et
Développements creates custom mapping solutions based on recognized GIS
open source components: Openlayers, GeoServer, PostGIS, GeoTools, JTS,
Géosource...
We sponsor OsGeo and Geoserver.
Some GIS open source examples :

   - Pentaho Data Integrator GIS Plugins : It brings some GIS capabilities
   to the Pentaho Data Integrator ETL
   - Remocra : A collaborative extranet for the management of fire defense,
   crises management (flood, fire, ...), the search for causes and
   circumstances of fires… It is designed by and for firefighters.

I am in charge of marketing and i can not create the service provider page
from wordpress. when I click on "Add", I only can add "media"
Could you help me please ?
Thank you !
I hope my english is not too bad ;)

Caroline Chanlon