[Marketing] Preparation of OSGeo YouTube Channel

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:46:50 PDT 2020

Dear Marketing Committee,

First of all I would like to Thank Vicky for introducing me.

I wanted to ask the committee if it will be fine for everyone if I set up
OSGeo YouTube channel. I have updated the logo and the banner of the
YouTube channel [1] for now, please let me know if any changes are required.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvJEf8hXbyeVqaYaS8sLvw

Thank You
Sunveer
https://sunveersingh.github.io/