[Marketing] Call for volunteers for self hosted / workshop sessions during SotM Online 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:18:06 PDT 2020

Just a quick update. I am leading a self-organized session "Introduction to
OSGeo & Using OpenStreetMap data in QGIS" on Sunday July 5, 2020 from 19:00
to 20:00 UTC. Kindly visit wiki [1] for updates and join if available.

1.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SotM_Online_2020#OSGeo_Marketing_Participation

Best,
-E