[Marketing] add Chairs as marketing list administrators

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:42:36 PDT 2020

Our marketing committee is too small to have a secretary, I am
administrator of a number of osgeo mailing lists already and I am not sure
I do an effective job.

Feel free to send Keith Hale an email saying you are removing him from the
list as his software is not configured correctly (he is welcome to rejoin
once his mailbox is undercontrol).