[Marketing] Call for volunteers for self hosted / workshop sessions during SotM Online 2020

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:03:24 PDT 2020

Hell All,

As part of the upcoming SotM Online conference we need volunteers to lead
or organize a workshop / session on OSGeo + OSM; we have long participated
in SOTM and thanks  to Astrid for 2 great presentations from last year's
SotM in Heidelberg

Kindly visit the wiki page [1] to sign up as a volunteer and also what you
can support with.

I have also added a Lightning Talk on OSGeo + OSM[2], haven't this 5
minutes video yet though.

1. https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SotM_Online_2020
2.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2020/registration_lightning_talks