[Marketing] Call for volunteers for self hosted / workshop sessions during SotM Online 2020

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 29 23:01:31 PDT 2020

Hello Enock,

thanks a lot for working on that topic.

As I understood the SotM it is only 4/5 July.

How much time is needed for a session?

I like the topics
     Get to know OSGeo?
     How OSGeo and OpenStreetMap are connected?

maybe also a session on OSGeoLive?

Looks like I will have no time at the upcoming weekend. But maybe we can
reach out to Discuss list to find other volunteers?

Astrid