[Marketing] mapscaping communication with finance at osgeo.org

Daniel O'Donohue danodonohue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:59:50 PDT 2020

Hi All

Yes, the money has arrived! Jody and I are working on finding a time to do
a pre-interview and then to record.

I have reached out to Markus Neteler ( to do an episode about GRASS) and we
are trying to find a time to do a pre-interview.

I have scheduled a call with astraea.io on Thursday to align on
topics/questions around RasterFrames

I would also really like to do an episode about JavaScript and use
OpenLayers or Leaflet as the examples

Hope that gives you an overview of where things are at. Let me know if you
have any questions!

Cheers

Daniel