[Marketing] OSGeo will support 4 more podcasts in 2021

Enock Seth Nyamador enockseth at gmail.com
Tue May 4 00:16:35 PDT 2021

Hello Daniel,

we had a discussion in our Marketing Committee about new podcasts and the
support of the podcasts.

We are happy that OSGeo can support 4 more podcasts in 2021.

We created a page on osgeo.org where we are going to add information about
the podcasts
https://www.osgeo.org/resources/the-mapscaping-podcast/

Could you tell us which podcasts were sponsored last time from the budget.
Looks like one is missing in our list.

For the process in 2021 we would do it the same way as in 2020. We will
send a mail to the OSGeo projects and will encourage them to contact you.
Here is the mail from last year:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/projects/2020-June/000251.html

Is the still mail ok for you?

For the money you can contact our treasurer like you did last year.

We love your podcasts

Greetings from the Marketing Committee
--
-Enock