[Marketing] OSGeo will support 4 more podcasts in 2021

Daniel O'Donohue danodonohue at gmail.com
Fri May 14 06:42:36 PDT 2021

I have been back through my back catalog and it looks like the episode with
Paul Ramsey about Postgis and spatial SQL has been given the wrong sponsor.
I understand that this sounds crazy but I have someone helping me with the
editing and publishing, we had just started working together at that point.

If It's OK with you I will produce 5 episodes this year featuring OSGeo
projects to make up for this mistake.

I have already found an expert guest to talk about Geoserver and Geonode
and have just published an episode about GDAL.

Again, I am really sorry for this mistake

Cheers

Daniel

Virusfri.
www.avg.com