[Marketing] End of 2022 marketing meeting on 25 November 2022

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:09:30 PST 2022

Hi Enock

Unfortunately it's unlikely I can make this meeting, because I'm
travelling. Let's see.

I do have an agenda item: a regular OSGeo newsletter. Our communications
web page says we do a monthly one :)

Do the marketing / outreach committee want to control a regular - ish
newsletter? I had some ideas about how to make it low energy  - invite
people to add to a wiki or gitea page, post out via discuss at
lists.osgeo.org...

My main thing is however we do it, avoid Mailchimp. Use what we have :)

Happy to discuss this further!

Cheers,

Adam