[Marketing] FOSS4G NA OSGeo Booth

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu Jul 13 10:40:03 PDT 2023

Hello,
FOSS4G will be setting up a small OSGeo booth,
Whe have a couple of questions:

Question 1:
From
https://www.osgeo.org/about/how-to-become-a-sponsor/#Sponsorship%20Benefits
Diamond: QFieldCloud
Platinum: Camp to Camp, GeoCat

There is a rollup banner design (probably an example)
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/collateral/roll-up-banner/001-EU-US/Printer/Boston/rollupbanner-1-47x80-DEF.pdf

But it does not show the position of Diamond and Platinum sponsors logos

We also have some specific flyers that we would like to have on the booth
that are listed
on the one-page-info,
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/one-page-info

Yet again, they do not show the appropriate position of the Diamond and
Platinum sponsors within the flyer.

Question 2:
(Please correct any assumption we make)
This falls under the marketing budget, we think, based on that assumption,
If we take the task of  printing the material, to avoid shipping costs (and
delay problems), do we get reimbursement?

Question 3:
Similar question about the budget for OSGeoLive USB sticks, OSGeo stickers.

Regards
Vicky Vergara