[Marketing] FOSS4G NA OSGeo Booth

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:59:05 PDT 2023

 Vicky:

Question 1:

I think we can look to prior examples where this was done. I know my own
copy of these materials from Boston foss4g had the logos on on the back
page of the multi-page flyer. Fairly small.

I think we will have to look at the logos to include each year and identify
where the go on the banner/flyer (usually on a white section to respect
logo guidelines).

As an example see the last page of
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/brochure/eu/osgeo-brochure-eu-final.pdf

Question 2 / Question 3:

The marketing committee does support regional events with marketing
materials.  Usually a request comes in from the regional conference
committee.

Aside:I wonder if we could do something smart like decals so the same
banner could be reused multiple years without having to be completely
reprinted.