[Marketing] FOSS4G NA OSGeo Booth

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Fri Jul 14 06:05:18 PDT 2023

Hi Jody
Please let me know if I understand your answer.
regards

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 12:59 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Vicky:
>
> Question 1:
>
> I think we can look to prior examples where this was done. I know my own
> copy of these materials from Boston foss4g had the logos on on the back
> page of the multi-page flyer. Fairly small.
>
> I think we will have to look at the logos to include each year and
> identify where the go on the banner/flyer (usually on a white section to
> respect logo guidelines).
>
> As an example see the last page of
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/brochure/eu/osgeo-brochure-eu-final.pdf

I see them, indeed at the end of the brochure.

> Question 2 / Question 3:
>
> The marketing committee does support regional events with marketing
> materials.  Usually a request comes in from the regional conference
> committee.

Then the process will be:

A request from Guido to the marketing committee that includes
* The pages of the brochures that the marketing committee needs to prepare
for us.
* The rollup banner
* The up to date decals with the OSGeo sponsors, so that the banner can be
used in other years.
* The number of USB that are needed

And the marketing committee will have that delivered to us.

So the next question is, how long will it take for the marketing committee
to deliver the above items?