[Marketing] Motion: Support participation at State of the Map Africa

Mugeha Laura mugeha.okole at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:04:47 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Following our previous discussions(during our last two monthly meetings),
SotM Africa agreed to offer us exhibition space at the conference happening
from the 29th of November to the 2nd of December.

Here's the updated wiki for planning:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_SotM_Afrika_2023_OSGeo_booth#Marketing_Collateral

Here's a breakdown of the cost estimates to participate in the conference:

# Item Amount
1 Printing: Marketing Items €400
2 Travel (Nairobi - Yaounde) €830
3 Accommodation €410

This is totally dependent on the budget, and it would be ok to cover one
item. Maybe we discuss more and upvote during tomorrow's meeting?

Best,
Laura.