[Marketing] (Re) Introduction and proposed effort

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 20 08:39:14 PST 2024

Hello Scott

and welcome to the team.

I like your mission :)

I guess this is you. maybe you could try to make your user page a bit
more informative and give feedback whether that was a challenge or not
https://www.osgeo.org/member/mchale/

I guess this is the Local Chapter page. It looks very good.
https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/alberta-chapter/

Your monthy event could be promoted at the event page
https://www.osgeo.org/events/

The page is open for Local Chapter events. Maybe you can try that too
and give feedback.

And in the end we/you could  share your experience with other local
chapters and users. Maybe we could work together on mails/news items to
encourage other community members to join  and share their activities,

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde