[Marketing] Service Provider Author role

Peter Smythe gs at smythe.co.za
Thu Jan 4 02:14:35 PST 2024

Thanks Jody, and for the introduction

I have set up the profile page - please will you add the Service Provider
Author role?

Can I also make a few suggestions that I or someone else with permission
can fix:

On
https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/

To be listed as a service provider:
1. Create an OSGeo UserID.
2. Sign up to the marketing committee email list and request Service
Provider Author role.
->
To be listed as a service provider:
1. Create an OSGeo UserID.
2. Log into the osgeo.org website <https://osgeo.org/> and set up your
profile page.
3. Sign up to the marketing committee email list
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing> and request Service
Provider Author role.

Also:
minuets -> *minutes*
Terranodo is a good example of a individual consultant -> Terranodo is a
good example of *an* individual consultant
GeoSolutions is a good example of mid to large organization -> GeoSolutions
is a good example of *a* mid to large organization
This website forms -> This website *uses* forms

Sorry, I just can't help myself, which is how I got started with fixing the
GeoTools/GeoServer documentation ;-)

Peter