[Marketing] OSGeo Website survey delivery to participants

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed May 15 02:43:44 PDT 2024

Hi Scott,

First, since we migrated to discourse you should start sending your
messages as well to marketing at osgeo.org so it goes also to the forum
<https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/committees/marketing/46> and keep things
synchronized. Eventually the list will be set up as read-only.

Now, about the curated list of lists, it seems fine to me. I've checked
the lists and they all seem to have a minimum of activity so I think you
should reach the correct people. I added a column with this subjective info.

If the feedback is not enough we can always aim for the whole Charter
Membership <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/charter-members>
(482 people).

Best
Jorge