[Marketing] OSGeo Website survey delivery to participants

Scott McHale scott.mchale at shaw.ca
Tue May 14 17:10:00 PDT 2024

Hey, team,

Can you please sanity check this work for me?

Here's the link to a sheet I've been using to track down addresses for
delivery of the survey.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mrc91mwh3BDxxS7jzCktv4KPHdFQZK-Rasc_
5tGkWNk/edit?usp=sharing

For whatever reason, I was thinking I would be able to drill down to the
contact info (I was thinking email addresses) for the current individual
Board/Committee members and Projects Officers. I am not finding a way to do
this. I'd resigned myself to using Committee mailing list addresses and I
think I've tracked all of the committee addresses down. Please let me know
if this will be hitting too many people (I'm not sure how large the
audiences are for each).

I'd then resigned myself to possibly needing to use the mailing list for
each project but, there are multiples for many of them. Also, I'd forgotten
there was a list of mailing lists, so I was making my way through the
project pages to get to them. I was all the way down to PROJ before
realizing there was a list for Projects Officers. (!!)

Maybe it's me but finding some of the information on this site sometimes
feels like getting papercuts on your eyeballs.

I've stopped populating Projects list addresses in favor of the Project
Officers address.

My question is, essentially, will the addresses on rows 1-14 hit all the
people I need to hit for the survey while also not hitting too many. I'm not
super-fussed if it's a lot of people. I just want to get your sense if there
will be just too darn many.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, folks,

Scott.

Scott McHale

industryus

M 403.970.7640

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmchale/>

Twitter <https://twitter.com/ScottMchale>

<https://d5k-gW04.na1.hs-salescrm-engage.com/Cto/DQ+23284/d5k-gW04/R5R8b48ks
N7zCdGG2fJcqW1X1tgJ3LGr_ZW1Q3fC11X0-6RW1Gc-Gx3DHW-yW3JJRsj20YD4fW3GKhMb1W_KP
Kn22XB224W1>