[MetaCRS] Possible option for single CRS definition file.

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu May 8 08:32:38 PDT 2008

I remembered this morning that the deegree library uses a single XML
file to represent CRS definitions. This file was built from the EPSG
database and other sources, and is an extension of CRS definitions in
GML. I wonder if it is something we could use or build on.

I have e-mailed the deegree programmers to learn more about the file
format. I will respond to this list as soon as I have some answers.

Landon

Warning: