[MetaCRS] Proj4js 1.0.0 release candidate 1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Oct 7 11:38:30 EDT 2008

Richard Greenwood wrote:
> Sorry. The MetaCRS list is shown as the proj4js mailing list at:
>
> I was not making reference to the MetaCRS steering committee, but
> rather that proj4js would, at least in my opinion, benefit from a
> steering committee. Mike and I have been at odds on this project for
> some time.

Richard,

I understand, but the intention was that we would try and have just
one MetaCRS PSC to cover all the component projects - mostly just
resolving issues in case of a failure to reach consensus.

I think proj4js would benefit from a third contributor that might act
as a moderating influence to help reach consensus.  But contributors
are hard to create out of thin air. :-(

But my suggestion stands to write up your proposed changes, and if you
can't reach consensus on the proj4js mailing list (is there one?) that
you bring the proposal to the MetaCRS list.

Best regards,