[MetaCRS] Initial commit of CSV Test data files

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Nov 26 16:05:53 EST 2009

Hello all

I just commited the last CSV file sent by Landon. I have setup the directory
structure in conformance with SVN and Maven conventions, but we still can change
that if peoples wish.

    http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/testsuite/

I have setup the Maven pom.xml file as below. This is just an initial proposal;
please let us know if some items need to be changed.

    Name:         MetaCRS Test Suite
    GroupID:      org.osgeo.metacrs
    ArtifactID:   test-suite
    Project Lead: Landon Blake
    Licence:      BSD (temporary, since we have not talked about license)

Landon, could you check if your information in the <developper> section are
accurate please?

	Regards,

		Martin