[MetaCRS] RE: Initial commit of CSV Test data files

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Nov 30 12:12:05 EST 2009

MD2 just informed me that I put the Y ordinate before the X ordinate in
the test data file I prepared. I blame this on the surveyor in me.

MD@ recommended revising the file by swapping the order. In this case
the Y ordinate columns would come after the X ordinate columns.

If there aren't any objections to this proposed change, I will make the
revision and commit it to SVN.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658