[MetaCRS] Common SQLite-based dictionaries

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:03:22 PDT 2015

Sounds like a great idea. The build sequence for the CSV files is pretty
well documented but it does not invite enhancements. It encourages people
to just do their own thing for their own needs.

Do you see this as something that can be done entirely in the database?
Seems like there would still be some amount of scripting to build a new
release but I haven't thought it thru.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com