[MetaCRS] [Proj] Common SQLite-based dictionaries

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Aug 4 06:10:27 PDT 2015

> To be Debian Policy compliant, a package in main can only Suggest a
> package in non-free (as libgeotiff-dev does for libgeotiff-epsg).
> Suggests are not installed by default whereas Depends & Recommends are.

Thanks for the clarification. I meant something like Suggests. The idea would
be to have all other packages as first-class free packages, and even if not
ideal, somewhere in the projects documentation there would be a warning note:
"consider installing the srs_data package as well".

http://www.spatialys.com