[MetaCRS] question on incubation / community / and branding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:21:08 PDT 2017

Good morning list:

MetaCRS is listed as being an "Incubating Project" on osgeo.org.

For the website redesign we are focused on grouping projects into OSGeo
Community and OSGeo Project categories.

MetaCRS is currently in incubation, we have an open question if an osgeo
logo is still useful? Does the MetaCRS mailing list have any wishes here?

For logos please see: https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation

Because MetaCRS is a collection of sub projects I wanted to ask if any of
the subprojects would like to join OSGeo as a Community Project? There are
a couple of requirements (like being open source) that I would be happy to
discuss.

--
Jody Garnett