[MetaCRS] Website Jan 15th relaunch

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Thu Jan 11 05:12:37 PST 2018

Le 08/01/2018 à 08:41, Jody Garnett a écrit :
> Great news coming out of last weeks system admin meeting - the OSGeo
> website is scheduled to go live Jan 15th.
>
> - (…snip…)
>https://staging.www.osgeo.org/meta-crs-initiative/

Is the list of peoples on the steering committee still up-to-date? (I'm
not an OSGeo member so I don't know who is actually on the committee)

Is this list restricted to OSGeo projects? If it accepts wider scope, I
would suggests to add Apache SIS. There is also some referencing support
in UCAR netCDF library.

The https://staging.www.osgeo.org/projects/proj4/ page mentions WKT
format, but I though that WKT support was provided by GDAL instead than
Proj.4?

    Martin